7.23.2009

mieke willems

On top of loving every single thing on mieke willems' websiteand blog, I cannot get these potholders-on-the-wall out of my mind. When I started picking up crochet a few months back, this image was on my mood board to inspire and motivate me.

When the going got tough, I started to crochet spirals to practice. Now I hang the practice pieces on our studio notice board at home. I will post them when I get round to taking pictures.

[images and text from mieke willems]

Find the store of mieke willems at aalmoezenierstraat 28, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium; opened Monday till Saturday between 10am and 6pm. This will be our first stop if we ever visit Antwerp.

2 comments:

Svanna said...

Just wanted to tell you that your blog is so inspiring and you have the greatest DIY posts! ;o)

mein™ said...

yay! Thanks Svanna!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...